- How do I use the ShopTrue Mall?
- By completing purchases on participating ShopTrue retail sites, you can earn TrueBlue points*. Joining TrueBlue is free and can be done in just a few minutes. Click here to join online now. Please note that the TrueBlue program is subject to terms and conditions, found here. *Note that cookies must be enabled in your browser for you to earn TrueBlue points
- Do I need to join TrueBlue to earn TrueBlue points when I purchase through ShopTrue?
- Yes. You must be a TrueBlue member to earn TrueBlue points. To earn TrueBlue points on the ShopTrue mall you must be a TrueBlue member, log in and access the retail site from the ShopTrue mall.
- Can I purchase from ShopTrue if I am not a Member?
- Anyone can browse the ShopTrue site, however you must be a TrueBlue Member to make purchases and earn TrueBlue points.
- Is it more expensive to shop via the ShopTrue mall?
- No. You will not spend any more by using the site – and you'll get the benefit of earning TrueBlue points! It's the same price as shopping directly with the retailers (so you won't miss out on any of their special offers); however by using the ShopTrue mall, you can earn TrueBlue points on every purchase. Use of the ShopTrue mall is free.
- I signed into my account and made purchases via ShopTrue, but my sales aren't showing up in my account - what's going on?
- It takes up to 5 working days for a purchase to display as 'pending'.
- It may be that the web browser used at the time of purchase had cookies disabled. Cookies allow us to track your purchase - without them there's no way for the system to allocate TrueBlue points to your Account. Read more about cookies.
- My cookies are enabled but my purchases still aren't showing up in my Account?
- Here are some best practice guidelines to help make sure you receive your TrueBlue points:
- Make sure you always login to ShopTrue and click on the ‘Shop now’ button
- Complete your purchase online, all in one session.
- If you decide after check out that you want to purchase something else, close the retailer site window and start the process again from the ShopTrue mall.
- Don't retrieve previously saved items in your shopping cart; start completely from scratch.
- If you're buying insurance, make sure you start from a completely new quote; don't retrieve a saved one or use a renewal offer if you're already a policy-holder.
- Don't click on another banner or website promoting the retailer before you complete your transaction. If you must visit another site before completing your purchase, please use a different browser to do so. Interrupting the browser session that started from the ShopTrue mall can affect tracking.
- Don't use "refer-a-friend" programs as this will give credit for your purchases to that program and not the ShopTrue mall.
- Contacting the retailer to complete or modify your order will likely over-ride the ShopTrue referral (and therefore your TrueBlue points).
- Increasingly some advertisement blocking software programs prevent the special tracking codes we need to track your purchases, please disable your program before using ShopTrue.
- Why have my TrueBlue points been cancelled?
- TrueBlue points can be cancelled for a number of reasons. The most common are:
- You have returned the products you purchased to the retailer
- Your payment failed or where a credit check was needed for recurring payments - e.g. for a cell phone contract - it was not successful
- Your new registration has not been deemed genuine
- Your last click with this retailer didn't come from the ShopTrue site
- Your transaction didn’t meet the retailer Terms and Conditions
- I forgot to login before buying something. Can I still have my TrueBlue points?
- No, we're unable to retrospectively allocate TrueBlue points. The next time you shop, always visit the retailer's website via ShopTrue so that cookies can track your visit and we can allocate TrueBlue points.
- Are my TrueBlue points immediately credited to my Account?
- When you buy something from a retailer, the transaction will appear in your ShopTrue transaction history as 'pending' within 5 working days.
- We'll confirm the transaction with the retailer before updating the transaction status to 'approved'. This takes 60 days and is subject to the retailer's Terms & Conditions.
- Once approved, the TrueBlue points will be credited to your account.
- How do I know how many TrueBlue points I'll earn?
- ShopTrue will clearly outline how many TrueBlue points you'll earn as you shop. View the list of eligible retailers and relevant earning structures here. In most cases, this will be expressed as a number of TrueBlue points earned per $1 spent at the retailer.
- For example, if a retailer is offering 2 TrueBlue points per $1 spent, and you make $50 in eligible purchases (excluding taxes and shipping), you can expect to receive 100 TrueBlue points.
- In another example, you may not earn TrueBlue points per $1 spent, but rather a certain number of TrueBlue points for a single purchase, or by registering for a service with that retailer. In this instance, you'll receive TrueBlue points for that one action, but not for subsequent actions or purchases on that retailer's site.
- Will I earn TrueBlue points for postage/handling or tax included in my transaction?
- No, TrueBlue points are not calculated on postage/handling or tax.
- Can I see my ShopTrue transaction history?
- Yes. You can see all your transactions whether they are pending, approved or cancelled within your Account area.
- Why do I earn more TrueBlue points with some retailers than with others?
- Retailers decide the level of TrueBlue points that will be offered for making purchases.
- Why have I earned more or less TrueBlue points with the same retailer?
- The point earning structure can change at any time, but the current rate is always displayed on this site. Remember to check the current rate before shopping.
- There's an online shop I visit frequently, but it's not part of ShopTrue. How can I get it added?
- We're constantly adding and looking for new retailers, so if you know of a great online service or shop that you'd like to see added to our growing list, please get in touch.
- What happens if I cancel a purchase I’ve made or want a refund?
- You can cancel purchases and get a refund in the usual way that you would do so directly with the retailer. However, please note that you will not earn TrueBlue points for any cancelled or refunded sales.
- I was interested in a retailer who is no longer listed, can you tell me why?
- From time to time retailers may decide they no longer wish to participate in ShopTrue. When this happens, we bid them a fond farewell and remove them from our listings.
- Can I use my TrueBlue points to purchase products directly from ShopTrue?
- No, you can only earn TrueBlue points by shopping in the ShopTrue mall. For more information on how to redeem your points through the TrueBlue program please click here.
- What is ShopTrue Notify?
- ShopTrue Notify is an application that sits within your web browser and helps alert you to TruBlue earning opportunities when you are visiting participating ShopTrue retailer websites.
The ShopTrue Notify application is safe and free to download.
- How does ShopTrue Notify work?
- After downloading and installing ShopTrue Notify following the instructions from the Download page, the application will alert you on the Points earning opportunities available to you when you directly visit a participating retailer site using the browser you have the application installed on. ShopTrue Notify will guide you through the necessary process to ensure tracking of your activity is set and to ensure you are earning Points for any approved transactions you then make within that visit.
- Do all ShopTrue retailers participate in ShopTrue Notify?
- No, not every ShopTrue retail partner will participate and we are working regularly with retailers to manage their inclusion and status within the application. We would strongly recommend that you always visit ShopTrue prior to visiting any retailer site to ensure your transaction activity is tracked.
- Is any personal or payment information held within ShopTrue Notify?
- No, the ShopTrue Notify application does not capture, store, or transmit any personal or payment information.
- When will I get my Points if I use ShopTrue Notify?
- The tracking and awarding of your Points for transactions made after interacting with the ShopTrue Notify application will occur in exactly the same way as any other transaction through ShopTrue. Please see relevant sections for detail on the approval process and timeline.
- Do I have to be logged into ShopTrue to download ShopTrue Notify?
- Yes, you will need to be logged in to download the toolbar in the first instance.
- Will ShopTrue Notify install spyware, adware or malware on my computer?
- No. ShopTrue Notify is free from spyware, adware and malware – the sole purpose of the application is to alert you to relevant ShopTrue earning opportunities with participating retailers only.
- What operating systems and browsers is ShopTrue Notify compatible with?
- ShopTrue Notify works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera on Windows and Macintosh operating systems. We will endeavour to update ShopTrue Notify to be compatible with the latest releases of browser updates as soon as possible – however, please always check the download page for currently supported versions of your chosen browser.
- Do I have to pay to download and use ShopTrue Notify?
- No. ShopTrue Notify is 100% free to download and install.
- I already have a ShopTrue Notify Toolbar, but I'd like to install this one too, can I have both?
- You will only ever need one version for your chosen browser and this should be the current version that is available for download. We would recommend removing any other versions and installing only this one.
- I have a question about downloading/installing ShopTrue Notify?
- Please check out our step-by-step Installation Guide for further assistance.
- Can I uninstall ShopTrue Notify?
- Please follow the instructions within your browser to remove ShopTrue Notify.
- Are my personal details safe?
- Will I be contacted by any retailers on ShopTrue?
- ShopTrue will not share any personal information about you with our retailers. Please note that when you click a 'Shop now' link to a retailer, you will leave ShopTrue completely and be subject to that retailer's Terms & Conditions. If you leave your details with a retailer, they may contact you.
- A cookie is a small piece of data used by web servers to help identify web users for record-keeping and tracking purposes. Most browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent, but setting a browser to reject cookies means you will not earn points through ShopTrue.
Cookies allow the ShopTrue system to know that you’ve made an eligible transaction with a retailer that should earn TrueBlue points. If you want to use ShopTrue, please ensure cookies are turned on before shopping.
- How are cookies used at ShopTrue?
- Cookies are used to track ShopTrue transactions so that the system can credit your TrueBlue Account for any purchases made with our retailers.
A piece of code on our retailers' websites records your unique ID number and transaction, and then passes that back to the ShopTrue system. We then use this to match it back to your details so we can allocate TrueBlue points to your account.
- How can I check my cookies are turned on?
In Internet Explorer, you open up the browser then:
- go to "Tools",
- select "Options",
- under "Privacy" move the settings slider to "Medium" or lower, hit "Ok."
In Firefox, you open up the browser then:
- go to "Tools"
- select "Options"
- under "Privacy", select "Accept cookies from sites", hit "Ok."
In Safari, you open up the browser then:
- go to "Edit",
- select "Preferences",
- under the "Security" tab in the "Allow Cookies" section, select "Only sites you navigate to", hit "Ok."
In Konqueror 3 and 4 (for Linux):
- select "Configure Konqueror" from the "Settings" menu,
- in the new Configure Konqueror menu, find and select 'Cookies' from the left side menu (you might need to scroll down the list a bit), to enable,
- Select "Automatically accept session cookies", hit "Ok."
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
- Click the 'Find your details' link under where you sign in and follow the online instructions.
- What do I do if I forget my sign-in details that I used to join with?
- Get in contact with us.
- How do I update my personal details?
- Log in to your ShopTrue account and click on 'profile'.
- Where will ShopTrue retailers deliver to?
- Retailers have different delivery options. You will need to check with each individual retailer for full details of their delivery options.
P.S.from Aeropostale EXTRA 30% Off Clearance + $5 Flat Rate OR Free Shipping on $75+ With Code: EXTRA30 PLUS 50% Off Everything 4.26 - 5.2
Wilson's Leather Shop Gifts for Mom and Take 70% Off on Select Styles and 60% Off Everything Else + Free Shipping on ALL Orders 4/27 - 4/30